Wednesday, July 11, 2007

More than meets the eye

So I've got one photo uploaded to Flickr.

It's a start, right? There are so many really beautiful pictures on Flickr, and some very strange pictures as well (Why does someone take a photo of every outfit she wears and post it? Better question, why did I look at two months worth of outfits?). Mine tend to be more mundane, and all of the same subject. New parent's prerogative, I guess.

I'm still exploring a lot of the options, like creating contacts. I've invited one person to be a contact, so I'll see how that goes. I'm also thinking about what I want as my Buddy Icon. I could get so bogged down in that type of thing that I never really use the site! Once I get a few more photos uploaded, I can play a little more. I used to have photos on Yahoo, which got dumped onto Photobucket. Yahoo was quick, but I think Flickr and Photobucket will take a bit more tinkering.

No comments: